Transport

    > Al Resalah International School of Science offers bus facilities to Sharjah, Ajman, and Um Al Quwain.

    > Our well-trained bus drivers and assistants ensure the safety of all students from pick up to drop off.

    > We value parents’ input, and we take care to address requirements and respond to feedback immediately.

    > We are very thankful to the students and parents for their cooperation.


    RISS Transport Fee
    Sr. No Route Area 2022-23
    Yearly Fee
    Two Way One Way
    1 Sharjah Al Muwafjah, Al Houma, Al Ramza, Al Qouz, Al Ramaquia, Elyash, Al Wasit,Al Qarayen, Al Noaf, Al Jarina, Al Ghafiyah, Al Hazzana, Al Riqqa, Al Mansura, Al Nabba, Al Shargan, Al Fist, Nasseriya, Al Majaz 1&2, Al Buhairah, Abu Shagara, King Faisal, Al Rolla, Al Azra, Al Falaj, Halwan, Samnan, Al Qasemia,Al Ramtha, Al Qasba, Al Taawun Al Kalediya, Al Nahda, Al Khan, Lheal Montikal, Al Hamriya 1&2, Al Rahmaniya, Al Souah, Buhairah Corniche, Al Turffa, Talla, Al Shahba, Halwan, Al Palas, Al Neikhailat, Al Gulayaa, Umm Khanoor, Al Sabakha 4,000 2,000
    2 Ajman Al Jurf, Musherif, Muwaihat, Al Zahra, Al Nuaimia, Al Rashediya 1&3, Al Rumaillah, Al Hamediya, Ramla, Ajman, Al Rawda, Al Ragayeb 4,500 2,250
    3 Umm Al Quawain Al Salama 1&2, Al Nahkeilh, Suahait, Issa, Al Hamriya, New Al Hamriya 5,000 2,500


    Payment Option

    • Monthly payment [10 Month] can be done through Cheque, date should be dated before 10th of every month.

    • For transport seat booking Parents to pay 10% of the Annual transport fee for next year by 31st July 2022. The remaining 90% is to be paid before 10th October 2022 via Card or Cash.


    Forms to be submitted

    • All required and fully completed Transport Contract.

    • Registration Form.

    Please send a copy of the signed forms to transport@riss.ae and mayssa.abdulrazik@riss.ae please retain a photocopy of the document for future reference.

    © 2022 All Rights Reserved | Al Resalah International School of Science | Powered by Jasper Micron