|Fee Structure 2022 - 2023|
|Grade||Tuition Fees||Medical||Uniform||VAT 5%||Books||Total|
|Discount Policy for the academic year 2022-2023|
|Sibling Discount on Tuition Fee||Percentage|
|Fourth Child onwards||5%|
|Umm Al Quwain||5,000|
|Sharjah city - One Way||2,000|
|Ajman- One Way||2,250|
|Umm Al Quwain - One Way||2,500|
Fees Refund policy as per MOE.
For students who are withdrawn from the school during the academic year, fee deduction will be applied as per MOE :
1. If the student attends school for two weeks or less, one month’s fee will be deducted.
2. If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
3. If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted.
4. Re-Reg. Fee ( 500 AED ) not refundable.
5. Uniform & Books Fee not refundable but transport fees should treated as applied to school fees.
6. The school had has right to suspend the student from transportation service, and ban reports or marks list; in case there're any financial arrears.
Please Note: Fee are subjected to ministry approvals.