|Fee Structure 2021 - 2022|
|Grade||Tuition Fees||Medical||Uniform||VAT 5%||Books||Total|
|Payment of approved fees in instalments according to the following :|
|First Installment||45%||24/ 08/ 2021||30/ 08/ 2021|
|Second Installment||30%||01/ 11/ 2021||29/ 11/ 2021|
|Third Installment||25%||02/ 01/ 2022||31/ 01/ 2022|
If Corporate or Government discount applied then all other discounts are ruled out. An additional discount of 3% if the parent makes a full payment. (Applicable only to Corporate and Government employees).
Staff Discount on Tuition Fee (Teaching and Non Teaching Staff)- 40%.
Fees Refund policy as per MOE.
For students who are withdrawn from the school during the academic year, fee deduction will be applied as per MOE :
1. If the student attends school for two weeks or less, one month’s fee will be deducted.
2. If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
3. If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted.
4. Re-Reg. Fee ( 500 AED ) not refundable.
5. Uniform & Books Fee not refundable but transport fees should treated as applied to school fees.
6. If any cheque returned from the Bank, the school shall impose a 250 AED as fine .
7. The school had has right to suspend the student from transportation service, and ban reports or marks list; in case there're any financial arrears.
Please Note: Fee are subjected to ministry approvals.